If you have the audacity to watch senseless acting from the lead, Baaghi 2 is the right dose for you.
Apart from countless songs to the overdose of expressions from the lead actor of a movie, the rest of the movie is a true classic. The 30th March 2018 released Baaghi 2 is a movie that revolves around rescuing a little girl from a DIG-level officer who just wishes to earn large chunks of the movie. Although the movie storyline is somewhat convincing, with the overdose of songs and expressions from Tiger, the movie fails to roar on the screen. If we are to talk about the other cast of the movie, the LSD character played by Randeep Hooda stands as a fantabulous piece of work. Also, Manoj Bajpayee has claimed the expressing honor yet another time and no matter what role he has to play, he always pulls the job perfectly. Further, the movie’s lead actress Disha Patani has done a fair justice with the role by putting the right amount of expressions in her Neha character.
What was good in the movie Baaghi 2?
- The action sequences were actually a paisa vasool scenes.
- Also, the movie has some of the best dialogues and their deliveries from all the other actors but except for the lead are at the best.
- Further, there is this interrogation scene, where the director has passed with flying colors in capturing the stills.
- Well, that’s all good in the movie but wait there are a lot worse “Bads” in the movie.
Why shouldn’t you watch the Baaghi 2 movie?
- First of all, what is this obsession with the songs in the movie? Before the interval, there are more than 3 songs in the movie and actually two songs in the first 15 minutes of the movie. We are not criticizing the songs but the quantity. Also, the Ek do teen song in the movie had zero relevancy and was shameful rework.
- Next, the expressions, as quoted earlier, from Tiger shroof. Someone really needs to go and tell him that a toned body is good for modeling or showoff but real acting requires the delivery of the right dose of expressions and dialogues which in this case were not at all found.
- Then there is this one scene where Tiger is lying in the Bath Tub and then suddenly the doorbell rings. So, if we’re to calculate the distance between the bathtub and the door along with the two medium present in between, its an irony how he heard the bell in one go. Man, where is the physics!
- And why the movie, Baghi 2 has a villain who is a DIG in the police, has good connections in the army but has a hunger for money. This was totally a no – go because how a DIG can have time to get an army full of helicopters and RPG’s and for what? The movie has no justification for this which makes its failed disguise if any.
- Further, the scenes where the villain is, again and again, saying “Come in for Shergill” is so old school. Who does that in 2018? What was the writer thinking? It seems he was clearly watching a movie from the 70s.
What did the audience say about Baaghi 2?
With many unanswered questions, Mr. Onish gave Baghi 2 just 2.5 stars out of 5. He was again disappointed from the movie, although, he said that the presence of the other sassy actors, Randeep Hooda and Manoj Bajpayee were again worth watching. So, overall, except for some deep shit loopholes and Tiger Shroff, Baaghi 2 is worth the watch.
So, if you are planning to make the most of this weekend then Ready Player One in IMAX 3D is a must watch. Here check the reviews.